We make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this, we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date.
- *Delta Dental PPO (existing patients only)
- *Delta Dental Premiere (existing patients only)
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- *Select Health (existing patients only)
- United Healthcare
Please call in advance if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
- If you have insurance please bring that information with you or send it in advance.
- If you do not have insurance, please ask about our Discount Dental Services (DDS) plan.
No Insurance? No Problem!
We’ll take everyone! Every year hundreds of patients choose our Discount Dental Services (DDS) plan over other dental insurances, because it’s simply better.
Ask us about our DDS plan!
Co-pay estimates and deductible amounts are due at the time of service.
Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call us if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan, but this must be done prior to the actual procedure. Amounts unpaid at the time of service will incur a $2.00 per month billing fee.