Low Radiation 3D Imaging
- 3D images allow better treatment planning and outcomes
- Digital records can be stored indefinitely and easily shared with other doctors
- Imaging is fast, simple, comfortable, open, safe
- Less Radiation than traditional medical CT scanners (100-200 times less).
Most patients require simple 2D x-rays for routine dental care, however; many patients have more complicated conditions that require additional information to safely plan and successfully treat.
- Planning dental implants
- Locating hard to find root canals
- Diagnosing missing or impacted teeth
- Treatment planning advanced dental reconstruction
- Planning dental cosmetics and orthodontics
- Evaluating pathology